Managing Leads and Form Submissions
Customers and prospects may fill out a "contact request" form on your site. This information is gathered and can easily be found within the Form Submission tab.
Within this tab, the following information can be viewed:
- Date: The date the contact form was filled out.
- Name: The name of the contact who filled out the form.
- Message: The text entered in the message section of the contact form.
- Phone: The phone number entered on the contact form.
- E-Mail: The email address entered on the contact form.
If you click on the message portion of this form, it will expand and show you more than just the abbreviated message.
The fields required for the contact area within a Hearsay Site may be different for each organization. Please contact your administrator if you have questions.