Granting permissions authorizes Hearsay to facilitate actions between itself and the social network, such as:
- Publishing and scheduling content to the social network(s)
- Empowering you to respond to social network activity
- Surfacing engagement metrics and insights to assist your social strategy
- Syncing social contacts/connections
- Engaging with your compliance and supervision teams
If Hearsay does not have all required permissions, the connection between the Hearsay workspace and social account is incomplete, which may violate your compliance policy depending on the missing permission(s) and your organization’s policy.
To learn how to grant, or re-grant, permissions, see Granting Permissions for a Social Account.