Articles pertaining to the mobile version of Hearsay Social, available on iOS and Android devices.
Full Mobile Application Overview (Social)
The Hearsay Social Mobile App is your on-the-go solution for keeping in touch with your clients and following up with leads. For a full overview, please watch the video below!
NOTE: This article contains visual media. If you are viewing this article via our Web Widget, please click the button at the top-right corner, to the right of this Help Center article's title, to view this content.
Download the App
Hearsay Social is available on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
To get started on the Hearsay Social Mobile App, first:
- Log into Hearsay on your computer
- Once in Hearsay, click your User Panel in the top-right corner.
- Click Mobile Settings.
- Click Connect New Device
- Follow the steps presented, including:
- Downloading the Hearsay Social App
- Entering in the listed email address
- Click Connect Your Device
- Enter in the activation code listed.
You will be asked if you'd like to turn on notifications. We highly recommend that you do in order to stay up-to-date with your clients on Social, Sites, and Mail and be able to respond and reply as soon as you receive a new suggested post or lead from a Sites Lead Form. Turn on Notifications by clicking "Allow" when asked if you'd like receive notifications.
Once in the app, you'll see four tabs: Action, Social, Outreach, and More. Below is a little more information about each section:
Under the Actions tab, you'll be prompted to follow several actions that mirror the Action List on desktop. You can publish new posts, schedule posts, follow up on a new Sites lead, and more.
Once you complete all the recommended actions, you will see a screen that congratulates you on completing all actions for the given timeframe.
The Social tab shows all content suggested to you by your organization. You can filter to see content by category, type, network, and more. You can also search by keyword while filtering.
Publishing/Scheduling a post
1. Type Publish
3. Select the network(s) to publish to
4. Select publish time.
5. Tap Publish or schedule (if you choose a publish time other than "Immediately")
Creating New Post
1. Click the pencil icon in the top right corner.
2. To upload an image, tap camera icon to choose a photo or take a photo.
3. To include a link, insert the link and tap Return to make the summary card appear.
4. Continue through the publishing/scheduling a post workflow in order to publish or schedule your content.
The Outreach tab is your mobile gateway to Hearsay Mail. Under the tab, you will find two sections: Template Library and Email Campaigns.
The Template Library has all of the Mail Templates that your organization has created for your use. To send an email:
1. Tap into a Category of your choice.
2. Then select the template you're looking for.
3. Enter in email addresses or contact names that you'd like to send this email to.
4. Tap send.
Email Campaigns provide a hub for subscribing contacts to email campaigns. By subscribing your contacts to an email campaign, a set of emails will be sent to them in a pre-scheduled manner. If you want to see the content in the campaign, tap "View Details". Then you can scroll through and see the exact dates the emails will be sent out.
To subscribe contacts to an email campaign, tap Add Subscribers.
You can also see who has been previously subscribed to this campaign by tapping Previous.
Under the More tab, you'll find the following options.
• Workspace Selection - Toggle between available workspaces.
• Leave Feedback - Use this to contact our Support team. Please keep "Send additional device info" checked so our Support team can further investigate your issue.
• Logout - Log out of the app.