Post Library Subpages (Pre-released, Scheduled and More)
Your Post Library, found under Content > Post, will give you access to the following sub-pages:
- Suggested: Displays pre-approved content curated by your organization for your instant publishing/scheduling use.
- Pre-released: Displays content that is not yet available to be published or scheduled but is coming soon.
- Scheduled: Content you have scheduled for later delivery.
- Published: Content you have published to your social accounts.
- Pending: Original content that you have created and is currently awaiting compliance review.
- Denied: Original content that you created but was denied by your compliance team as it did not align with compliance policy.
- Calendar: A visual calendar which allows you to see how you've scheduled content for the next 7 days or a full month. Content can easily be dragged upward/downward to change the scheduled time and left or right to change the scheduled day.
Watch the following video for a brief demonstration of each section.
NOTE: This article contains visual media. If you are viewing this article via our Web Widget, please click the button at the top-right corner, to the right of this Help Center article's title, to view this content.
Press play to begin viewing this video: