How to Request and Submit Page and Profile Updates
In order to update an account profile in Hearsay Social or business page information and ensure protection by compliance, end-users can type in their requested edits and submit them for review. Once your compliance team approves this information, your social account will be updated and reflect your requested changes.
To make changes to your profile, please follow these steps or follow along with the video below:
- Go to your Profiles page by clicking on the Profiles tab at the top of the screen.
- Click Request Changes next to the corresponding account you would like to update. This will take you to the Your Profile page for that account.
- To make changes to your profile, click Request Changes at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- To update any given field, click Edit in the corresponding field in the right-hand column titled Requested Changes.
- To add any new fields, click Add More Fields at either the top right of the screen or at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have made all your edits, click Submit Request at the bottom of the screen. This will submit your profile change request to your organization's compliance team for review.
- Once your compliance team approves your requested changes, your profile will be moved to an Approved state, reflecting the updates you made to your profile.
To see the process step by step, please watch the video below which also reviews how to edit changes you requested.
NOTE: This article contains visual media. If you are viewing this article via our Web Widget, please click the button at the top-right corner, to the right of this Help Center article's title, to view this content.