Signing up with Facebook/LinkedIn as a login provider
Welcome to Hearsay. Growing your business on social involves being findable on your social media networks, growing your network, researching and acting on social signals, and building credibility. Before you get started using Hearsay Social, you need to sign up for a Hearsay account.
Follow the steps below to sign up for your Hearsay account:
- Select Accept Invitation or the sign-up link in the email you received.
Note: Your company's sign-up process may vary from the above. If you are unsure, please contact your company administrator or our Customer Support team at email@example.com.
- Select the language in which you will be using Hearsay Social. Note: The default language is English (Worldwide)
- Select Signup with Facebook or select Signup with Linkedin
- Once prompted, type your network's login information and select Log In/Allow Access
- Select the check box to agree with any terms of service and select Continue
- On the Account Information page, ensure your account information is accurate. Select any or all regions you are associated with in your organization, and then select Continue
- You are taken to your Social Accounts page, where you can connect one or more social accounts to your Hearsay Social account
Important: Now that you have signed up for Hearsay Social, you need to connect one or more social accounts to your Hearsay Social account so you are able to post content, receive Social Signals, and benefit from other features and functionality. Please refer to the Connecting and Managing your Social Accounts page for more information.