To access your User Settings on the Hearsay platform, click Settings in the top menu. Then select User Settings in the dropdown menu.
Your User Settings enable you to change your default home page, listed email address, language preference, time zone, and email notifications. When you are finished with adjusting your user settings, make sure to click Update at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
Default home page
This is the page that you will be directed to when you login. The options available to choose from depends on your user role and organizational settings. The following options are available to set as your default home page:
- User workspace
- Administrator home (if the user is an administrator)
- Administrator accounts overview (if the user is an administrator)
Listed email address
This section allows you to change the email address where you receive notifications from Hearsay.
Here you can change the default language used by Hearsay. The available language options are:
- Español (España)
- Español (México)
- Français (Canada)
Here you can select the time zone used when creating events or publishing posts.
Here you can choose your notification preferences that control the kind of emails you receive from Hearsay. The available options include:
- Post reminder: Get a reminder if it’s been a while since you last posted. Can be turned on or off.
- Dynamic campaign reminder: Get a reminder if there is no scheduled content in your dynamic campaign. Can be turned on or off.
- Contact updates: Get a summary of customers you follow through Hearsay. Can be turned on or off.
- Onboarding: Get a notification prompting you to learn how to use Hearsay Social at your own pace with this staggered email training. Can be turned on or off.
- Webinars: Get a notification informing you about upcoming webinars hosted by Hearsay. Can be turned on or off.
- Daily administrator emails: Get daily updates on how many new alerts are found and how many new items have been submitted for approval. Can be turned on or off.
- Yearly survey: Get a notification to take the annual Hearsay survey, which helps us improve by letting us know what you think of your platform and services. Can be turned on or off.
- Suggested content: Get a notification letting you know when there’s new content in your posts library. This notification can be set to Optimized, which will only show you new posts every so often, or you can set it to Custom and choose between Off, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
- Post notification denials: Get a notification when posts are denied publication. Can be turned on or off.
- Recent settings updates: Get a daily report on any changes to settings. This notification is only sent if changes have occurred in your settings. Can be turned on or off.
- New campaign: Get a notification telling you when there's a new campaign available. Can be turned on or off.
- Unread messages: Get a notification when you have unread messages in your Hearsay Relate account. Can be turned on or off.
- Reminders confirmation: Get a confirmation when your reminders import completes. Can be turned on or off.
- Relate contacts confirmation: Get a confirmation when your contacts are imported in Relate. Can be turned on or off.
- Action list new card notification: Get a notification when you have new cards in your action list. Can be turned on or off.
- Campaign auto-subscription: Get a notification when you are automatically subscribed to a campaign. Can be turned on or off.
- Facebook reauthorization notification: Get a notification when you need to reauthorize Facebook for a permissions update. Can be turned on or off.
- Weekly Relate metrics email: Get an update on on performance and client engagement
- Post Notification - Publish (Video): Receive an email notification on the status of a video post published to your accounts. Can be turned on or off.
- Post Notification - Scheduled Publish (Video): Receive an email notification on the status of a scheduled video post or a campaign video post published to your accounts. Can be turned on or off.