If your administration team has enabled this capability for users to create their own Hearsay Site (and you haven’t yet done so), follow the steps below to create a new advisor website.
1. Log in to Hearsay and go to Settings > Accounts.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the Accounts page and click Create Hearsay Site.
3. Select a theme. Themes have been created by your organization and will vary across organizations.
4. Enter the required information, then click Next.
5. On the Additional Info screen, you can enter optional information you want to appear on your site. To add more information fields to your site, click the Add More Fields button at the bottom of the screen.
- When adding content, use the rich text editor to format and upload content. Superscript characters such as “®” in CFA® or CFP ®, can be applied to display licensing and designation copy on sites.
- To preview your site in a browser, click the Preview Changes button. When you’re done entering information and reviewing your site, click Submit Request to save and send your requested changes to your compliance team for review.
Once your website has been reviewed (and approved) by your compliance team, it will appear live on the internet with your requested information included.