Hearsay Mail Performance
The Performance page of your Hearsay Mail account will enable you to review key metrics regarding your sent emails including whether the emails were received, opened, engaged with or marked as spam. This page also assists in followup communications between you and your customers.
NOTE: This article contains visual media. If you are viewing this article via our Web Widget, please click the button at the top-right corner, to the right of this Help Center article's title, to view this content.
To access your Sent emails, click on Performance > Sent. Here you can filter on Source to locate emails Written by You, from the Corporate Library, or part of a Corporate Campaign.
When viewing a sent email, you can see a thumbnail of the message sent on the left-hand side. On the right-hand side, you can see the date and time the email was sent as well as the source and number of recipients. In addition, you can see a quick snapshot of how this item performed. For a detailed look at how an individual email performed, you can click on View Report.
This feature provides a detailed report for each of your sent email messages, including metrics in several important areas:
- Delivered: The email was successfully delivered to the recipient.
- Bounced: The recipient's email server could not or would not accept the message. This can happen for various reasons including a full inbox or incorrect email address. It is detrimental to your sender's reputation to continue sending messages to email addresses that bounce. We recommend that you double check the email addresses for these individuals or remove their emails altogether.
- Opened: The recipient has opened the email.
- Clicked: The recipient has clicked on a link in your email.
- Spammed: The recipient marked this piece of email content as spam.
- Unsubscribed: The recipient clicked the "unsubscribe" link in your email and will not receive future emails from you.