Hearsay Social not only provides the ability to publish and schedule pre-approved content from your Content library, but also the ability to automate this process. Admins at your organization have created and curated content campaigns that you can subscribe to your social accounts. This will allow content to publish to your profile and pages, automatically and with predetermined dates and times, hand-chosen by the social media, marketing, and compliance team at your organization.
By leaning on campaigns to provide your social networks with a steady flow of curated content, you’ll be able to focus your attention on following up with the engagement your curated content receives online.
There are two types of campaigns available:
- Relative Campaigns provide a set amount of evergreen content that can be shared at any time of the year, such as a starter kit for a new social account.
- Dynamic Campaigns provide an infinite amount of timely content that comes preset with schedule dates and times. Examples may include holidays, technology trends, Healthy Living Tips, Market Activity, and more! And because dynamic campaigns are ongoing, any content your admins add to the campaign, even after you’ve subscribed, will still be scheduled to publish on your social networks. This provides an endless amount of curated content for your profiles and pages.
- Log into Hearsay and click Content, and then Campaigns.
- To review the content of the campaign, click See All Posts. This will display content scheduled in the campaign. You can also click See Previous Posts to review all past content scheduled as well.
- When ready to subscribe, click your social network icons to select which of your accounts will receive content.Note: If any of the posts in the campaign contain a message that is over 140 characters long, Twitter will not be available to select as one of the social networks on which the campaign's posts can be published.
- Click Subscribe to Campaign.
Content within the campaign will be scheduled on your behalf, and if subscribing to a dynamic campaign, future content curated by your social media, marketing, and compliance team will be scheduled on your behalf as well.
Pro Tip: Click Content from your navigation and choose Calendar to review your scheduled content. Feel free to adjust content by dragging it left or right to change the day, or up and down to change the publish time.
Adjusting the Date for Relative Campaigns:
You can set the start date to any date within the date range of the campaign, meaning the first post must be scheduled to be published before the campaign's expiration date. Subsequent posts will be published accordingly.
- Click Subscribed on the Campaigns page to review all of your subscriptions.
- Click Unsubscribe next to the campaign to complete this process.
For certain scenarios, organizations may want all or a specific subset of advisors to be subscribed to the same campaigns. Hearsay will sweep all workspaces that the campaign is targeted to and automatically subscribe workspaces that:
- Are not currently subscribed
- Have not previously unsubscribed
When an advisor is subscribed to the campaign, they will receive an email notification that lets them know they are subscribed and provides a link to the campaign so they can review the details and unsubscribe if they choose.
Will advisors be able to reschedule, unschedule or modify campaign posts on the calendar?
Yes. Once you have subscribed to a campaign, you will be able to reschedule, unschedule and modify posts from a campaign. However, you have to first subscribe to the campaign before you can perform any of the above tasks.
Note: Users will not be able to modify Pre-Released Content that has been scheduled as part of a Dynamic Campaign. This means the content will not appear in the content library until a later scheduled date, but is grouped within a campaign, and cannot be re-scheduled until after the established pre-release date.