Growing your business using social media involves being findable on your social media networks, growing your network, researching and acting on social signals, and building credibility. Before you get started using Hearsay Social, you first need to sign up for a Hearsay account.
Follow the steps below to sign up for your Hearsay account:
- Select Accept Invitation or the sign-up link in the email you received.
Please Note: Your company's sign-up process may vary from the above. If you are unsure, please contact your company administrator or the Hearsay Customer Support team at email@example.com.
- Select the language in which you will be using Hearsay Social. The default language is English (Worldwide).
- Select Signup with Facebook or select Signup with Linkedin.
- Once prompted, type your network's login information and select Log In/Allow Access.
- Select the check box to agree with any terms of service and select Continue.
- On the Account Information page, ensure your account information is accurate. Select any or all regions you are associated with in your organization, and then select Continue.
- You are then taken to your Social Accounts page where you can connect one or more social accounts to your Hearsay Social account.