Hearsay Social supports connecting Instagram Professional Accounts to Hearsay in order to publish and schedule visual content for your network. If you only have an Instagram Profile but not an Instagram Professional Account, please see Converting Instagram Profiles into Professional Accounts read instructions or watch a video on how to complete this process.
Note: Because Facebook owns Instagram, and your Instagram Professional Account is created from your Facebook Business Page, you must have credentials for both to connect Instagram.
- In Hearsay Social, in the upper right corner of the screen, click on the arrow next to your profile icon to open your User Panel.
- Click Connect Accounts.
- On the Accounts page, click Connect Instagram and enter your Facebook Profile credentials. This is the Facebook Profile that manages your Facebook Business Page.
- Select your Instagram Professional Account you want to connect and click Finish.
You can also watch the video tutorial below.
Connecting an Instagram Professional Account to Hearsay
NOTE: This article contains visual media. If you are viewing this article via our Web Widget and are unable to view the video content, please click the button at the top-right corner, to the right of this Help Center article's title, to view this content.
If you previously connected your Instagram Professional Account to Hearsay and you encounter a popup that says You’ve previously linked Hearsay Social to Facebook, you might need to edit your settings to ensure we are connecting the right account.
- In the popup, click Edit Settings.
- On the next page, check the box next to the Instagram Professional Account you are trying to connect, then click Next.
- On the next page, check the box next to your Facebook Business Page you used to create your Instagram Professional Account, then click Next.
- On the next page, ensure all permissions are switched to YES, then click Done.
- On the last page, click Done.
- Now, you can connect your Instagram Professional Account by following the steps at the top of this article.
Removing Social Media Accounts from Hearsay
You can disconnect a social media account from Hearsay in your User Panel. See Removing social media accounts from Hearsay for more information.