Hearsay Social and Hearsay Relate can be accessed on both your computer and your mobile phone which can be helpful when you’re away from your desk or commuting and on the go. With the applications on your phone, you can manage your social media presence or follow up with business text messages wherever is most convenient for you. In order to protect your information and authenticate your phone properly, please see the following steps.
- Log into Hearsay on your computer.
- Click your user-panel in the top-right corner and choose Mobile Settings from the drop-down. In some cases for extra security, you may need to re-log into Hearsay, either via Facebook, LinkedIn or with your organization’s Single-Sign-On credentials.
- Click Connect New Device in the top-right corner.
- You’ll be shown 4 steps. The first is to download either the Hearsay Social or Hearsay Relate mobile app on your phone. The applications can be found and downloaded either in the Apple App Store for iPhone, or the Google Play store for Android.
- Open the app on your phone and type in your email address, as listed in step #2 on your Mobile Settings page.
- Next, you may be given options to log into the mobile app using your organization’s preferred log-in method, such as logging in with Single-Sign-On credentials, Facebook login credentials, or LinkedIn log-in credentials. For this example, per step #3 on your mobile settings page, we’ll click Connect Your Device.
- Next, per step #4 on your mobile settings page, we’ll enter in the activation code listed to properly connect and authenticate both the web and mobile versions of your Hearsay account.
- Click Next to complete this process.