Connecting a Facebook Business Page
Once you've created a Facebook Business page, you can connect it to Hearsay by:
- Clicking your User Panel in the top-right corner of your workspace
- Choose Connect Accounts
- Click Connect Facebook
- Enter your Facebook Profile login credentials
- This is because Facebook profiles own/administer Facebook business pages
- Once logged in, checkmark the box next to the appropriate Facebook business page
- If you are not presented with pages to choose, this means the page is already connected to another Hearsay workspace, or you are not listed as an admin of a Facebook business page.
- Click Finish
NOTE: This article contains visual media. If you are viewing this article via our Web Widget, please click the button at the top-right corner, to the right of this Help Center article's title, to view this content.
Press play to begin viewing this video:
Creating a Facebook Business Page
Only Facebook Business pages, which are owned and administered by Facebook Profiles, can be connected to Hearsay Social. If you haven't yet created a Facebook Business page before, click here for step by step instructions.
To remove a connected social account:
- Log into your Hearsay workspace
- Click your user-panel in the top-right corner of the screen and choose Connect Accounts
- Click Remove next to the social account you wish to disconnect from Hearsay