Social Network Resources
Tools, tutorials and guides on how to best to use Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter & Instagram.
Connecting a Facebook Business Page to Hearsay
Once you've created your Facebook Business page, you can connect it to Hearsay Social using the following steps:
- In the top-right corner of your Hearsay Social workspace, click on the arrow next to your account image to open your User Panel.
- Click Connect Accounts. This will take you to your Accounts page.
- Select Connect Facebook. This will open a pop-up prompting you to log into Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook Profile login credentials:
- This is because Facebook profiles own/administer Facebook business pages
- Once logged in, checkmark the box next to the appropriate Facebook business page:
- If you are not presented with pages to choose, this means the page is already connected to another Hearsay workspace or you are not listed as an admin of a Facebook business page
- Click Finish.
NOTE: This article contains visual media. If you are viewing this article via our Web Widget, please click the button at the top-right corner to the right of this Help Center article's title to view this content.
Press play to begin viewing this video:
To remove a connected social account:
- Log into your Hearsay workspace.
- Click your user panel in the top-right corner of the screen and choose Connect Accounts.
- Click Remove next to the social account you wish to disconnect from Hearsay.
Creating a Facebook Business Page
Only Facebook Business pages, which are owned and administered by Facebook Profiles, can be connected to Hearsay Social. If you haven't yet created a Facebook Business page, click here for step-by-step instructions.