To keep your Conversations tab organized, you can Hide or mark conversations as Spam to remove the conversation from view indefinitely or until a new text is received. In addition, Workspace Owners can conceal select text messages to keep sensitive information private. All features are found within the Actions tab of a Conversation.
- Mark as Spam: Your conversation will be removed from view, and will not reappear, even after a new text message is received. This can be undone by following the steps provided below under "Un-hiding/marking Conversations."
- Hide Conversation: Your conversation will be removed from view, and will only reappear once a new text message is received. This can be undone by following the steps provided below under "Un-hiding/marking Conversations."
- Edit Contact: Edit information for your contact, including first and last name, telephone, birthday and email address.
- Conceal a Message from View: Available only to the owner of the Workspace, if a customer sends a text message which includes sensitive data that should not be visible to your workspace members, such as a social security number, password, or more, Hearsay Relate can conceal the message to prevent it from being viewed in the software. This feature is helpful when the customer needs to send important information to their advisor or agent, but afterward, for privacy and security reasons, would need the information deleted, similar to a paper shredder for printed documents. This action cannot be undone and will trigger a notice to your compliance team.
To Conceal a Message from View:
- Log into Hearsay Relate on your computer.
- Click the 3-dots button in the top-right corner of your conversation.
- Select Conceal a Message from View.
- Navigate to the text message you wish to conceal and click the circle button next to it.
- You’ll be prompted to select or type a reason why the message needs to be concealed. Once completed, click Conceal Message from View.
- The message will now be concealed and cannot be undone. Therefore, be careful and only conceal messages when ready.