Filtering Conversations (Relate)
The Filter button in the top-left corner of your Conversations tab will organize your conversations into the following queues:
- Broadcast: Conversations with up to 8 recipients who receive your text messages separate and private of each other. Any responses will be located within the contact's separate conversation and is not shared with other members of the Broadcast message.
- Opted-in: Contacts who have responded YES to your opt-in message, or opted-in via the share consent link. These users can be texted at any time.
- Needs Opt-in: Contacts from your book of business who have not yet been sent the opt-in message.
- Pending Opt-in: Contacts who have been sent the opt-in message but have not yet responded.
- Opted-out: Contacts who responded STOP to your opt-in message.
- Hidden Conversations: Conversations that have been hidden from view until a new text message is received.
- Spam: Conversations that have been hidden from view and won't alert once a new text message is received.
NOTE: This article contains visual media. If you are viewing this article via our Web Widget, please click the button at the top-right corner, to the right of this Help Center article's title, to view this content