Individual and Team Texting Identification
If permitted by your organization, you can control whether your first name is used in your opt-in message at the beginning of a conversation, or you can choose to allow the first name of your staff/delegate to be included on messages they have sent. This allows your office to decide whether to work as a unified individual or a unified team.
Changing the Name Used in the Opt-In Message
- Log into Hearsay Relate on your computer.
- Click Account from your main navigation.
- Scroll down to Consent Message.
- From there, choose either:
- Use the first name of the Workspace Owner for the opt-in request
- Use the first name of the Session User for the opt-in request
Appending the First Name of the Session User to a Text
If enabled for your organization, the first name of your staff/delegate will be included at the beginning of a text. If your organization permits, you can turn on/off this feature on your Accounts page under the heading Team Texting Identification.