In order to convert and connect an Instagram Professional Account to Hearsay, you'll first need to create an Instagram Profile. If you already have an Instagram profile, please review our next article, Converting Instagram Profiles to a Professional Accounts.
Creating an Instagram profile is easy and can be accomplished on your computer. Review the video or step-by-step guide below.
NOTE: This article contains visual media. If you are viewing this article via our Web Widget and are unable to view the video content below, please click the button at the top-right corner, to the right of this Help Center article's title, to view this content.
Creating an Instagram Profile (Desktop)
1. Go to www.instagram.com.
2. Select the Sign up button.
3. Enter your mobile number or email, full name, username, and password.
4. Follow the prompts on the next screens to enter your birthday and check your email and phone for the confirmation code. Copy/paste the confirmation code as directed.
5. Review the disclosure form and select Next to move forward.
6. Once your profile is created, click on Edit Profile to complete and update your profile.
Creating an Instagram Profile (Mobile App)
Select the attached document to review the steps to create an Instagram Profile from the Instagram Mobile Application.