Using the Profiles tool, you can easily manage your profile information for every social account you connect to Hearsay. Follow these steps or watch the video below to walk through how to make changes to your profile using profile requests.
To make changes to your profile, please follow these steps or follow along with the video below:
- Go to your Profiles page by clicking My Profiles from the left navigation bar.
- Click Request Changes next to the corresponding account you would like to update. This will take you to the Your Profile page for that account.
- Or else, click your social media profile name and click Request Changes at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- To update any given field, click Edit in the corresponding field in the right-hand column titled Requested Changes.
- To add any new fields, click Add More Fields at either the top right of the screen or at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have made all your edits, click Submit Request at the bottom of the screen. This will submit your profile change request to your organization's compliance team for review.
- Once your compliance team approves your requested changes, your profile will be moved to an Approved state, reflecting the updates you made to your profile.