Receiving a "Changes Denied" Alert and Next Steps
If your profile edit request is denied, the changes you requested did not align with your organization's compliance policy and were denied by a compliance officer at your organization. In order to bring your profile or business page into an approved state, you'll need to review the guidelines set by your compliance officer and resubmit your profile with the necessary changes.
In order to review your compliance officer's notes:
- Log into Hearsay Social
- Click Profiles from the main navigation
- Find the field that says Changes Denied
- Click Make Required Edits
- Review the note, usually at the top of the screen, or under a specific field
- Make the requested changes in the flagged field
- Click Resubmit Request
Follow along with the video below to see how this is done:
NOTE: This article contains visual media. If you are viewing this article via our Web Widget, please click the button at the top-right corner, to the right of this Help Center article's title, to view this content.