If your compliance team suggests changes for any of your social media profiles, you will receive a notification in Hearsay as well as an email notification about it. To address these changes to your profile, follow these steps or view the video below:
- Log into Hearsay.
- Select My Profiles in the side menu.
- Select a social media profile which has suggested changes and click Review Suggestions.
- You will now be taken to the Suggested Changes to Your Profile page. This page is broken up into two columns. The left column displays the information your compliance team was sent to review, and the right column displays any changes your compliance team has suggested.
- Notes left by your compliance team will display at the top and below specific profile fields in the right column. Yellow text indicates text added by your compliance team. Grayed out text indicates text that was removed.
- If you agree with the suggested changes, then click Accept Changes and your profile will update automatically with suggestions included. A green Profile Approved label will appear in your My Profiles page, indicating you have completed the process.
- If you do not agree with the suggestion provided by your compliance team and you wish to edit their suggestion, click Request Changes in the top-right of the Suggested Changes to Your Profile page. Make your changes in the right column under Requested Changes. Once finished, click Submit Request. A blue Changes Pending Review label will appear in your My Profiles page, and your compliance team will review your edits soon after.
- If you receive a notification that your request for profile changes was denied, please see this article and accompanying video to learn about next steps that you can take.
- If you receive a notification saying that your profile is in an “Action Required” state, please see this article and accompanying video to learn about next steps that you can take.