You might need to occasionally reconnect your social account. Reasons for reconnecting an account commonly include:
- New password
- Updated privacy settings
- Third-party sharing
- Updates to the social network's platform
If communications or permissions between Hearsay and your social account are disrupted, you will be prompted to reconnect the social account in order to continue publishing and scheduling content from Hearsay.
To reconnect your account:
- Log into Hearsay.
- At the top of the screen, click Settings, and in the drop down, click Accounts.
- Next to the account that needs to be reconnected, click Reconnect.
- When prompted, enter your login credentials for the social account.
- Based on the network you're reconnecting, you might be prompted to allow Hearsay to manage your account. In this case, click OK to accept. This gives Hearsay the permissions required to successfully communicate and publish/schedule content.
- Once accepted, your social account will now be properly reconnected.