If you are prompted to reconnect your social account, this may have been caused by changes including but not limited to:
- Privacy settings
- Third-party sharing
- Updates to the social network's platform
If communications/permissions between Hearsay and your social account are disrupted, you will be prompted to reconnect the social account in order to continue publishing and scheduling content from Hearsay.
To resolve this error:
- Log into Hearsay Social.
- Click your User Panel, located at the top-right corner of your workspace.
- From the drop-down menu, select Connect Accounts.
- Click Reconnect next to your social account.
- You will be prompted to login to your social account. Please enter your login credentials accordingly.
- Based on the network you're reconnecting, you may be prompted to allow Hearsay to manage your account. Please accept this as these permissions are required in order to successfully communicate and publish/schedule content.
- Once accepted, your social account will now be properly reconnected.
For more information, please review our article on the importance of Granting Permissions.