Once you've created your Facebook Business page, you can connect it to Hearsay Social using the following steps:
- In Hearsay, at the top of the screen, click Settings.
- Choose Accounts.
- On the Accounts page, select Connect Facebook and log in with the Facebook credentials for your personal Facebook Profile you used when you created your Facebook Business Page. This Profile is the owner and admin for the Facebook Business Page.
- Note: We will NOT monitor your personal Facebook Profile. Once we connect to your Facebook Business Page, we will disconnect from your personal Facebook Profile.
- Once logged in, checkmark the box next to the appropriate Facebook Business Page.
- If there are no pages listed, the page is either already connected to another Hearsay workspace, or you are not listed as an admin of a Facebook Business Page.
- Click Finish.
NOTE: This article contains visual media. If you are viewing this article via our Web Widget, please click the button at the top-right corner to the right of this Help Center article's title to view this content.
Press play to begin viewing this video:
Removing Social Media Accounts from Hearsay
You can disconnect a social media account from Hearsay in your User Panel. See Removing social media accounts from Hearsay for more information.
Creating a Facebook Business Page
Only Facebook Business pages, which are owned and administered by Facebook Profiles, can be connected to Hearsay Social. If you haven't yet created a Facebook Business page, click here for step-by-step instructions.