Hearsay Relate users with a net-new number from Hearsay can send and receive MMS picture messages through the mobile applications on both iOS and Android. Grab your customers' attention and build relationships with visually engaging content like birthday wishes, report screenshots, and documentation photos.
Attaching an Image/Photo from the Hearsay Mobile App
1. Tap into a conversation with your contact. Within the conversation, tap the Plus button.
2. Tap the Photo icon.
3. The camera roll on your device will be shown in the app, giving you the option to pick a photo to send, initiate taking a photo, or opening the full photo gallery on the phone by clicking All Photos. Select your image/photo and tap the right-facing arrow to send the image.
Note: You can include an optional message with the photo you are sending by tapping into text box and typing your message.
Important Notes for Uploading Images/Photos
- Users can only send PNG, JPEG, and GIF formatted images that are smaller than 4.77 MB in file size (standard format for iOS and Android photos).
- If the photo was a “live photo”, it will be converted into a PNG when it is brought into the Relate platform
- The maximum amount of media that can be sent is up to 2 megabytes (MB)
- If a user tries to attach an unsupported file type like a video(mp4), an error message will notify the user to try to attach the file in a different format