To record a custom voicemail greeting on your computer, simply follow these steps or watch the video below:
- Log into Hearsay Relate and click Account from your navigation menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen until you see the header "Voicemail Greeting".
- The system default greeting is a pre-programmed voice which recites the text listed. To record your own voicemail, select Custom Voicemail.
- Click Record New Greeting. If this is the first time you’re recording your voicemail, your web browser will ask if you wish to allow Hearsay to use your microphone. In order to record your voicemail, please ensure that you click Allow to move forward.
- Speak clearly into your computer’s microphone and click Stop Recording when you’re finished. You can play your recording back by clicking the “Play” button presented. If you wish to re-record your greeting, simply click Record New Greeting again to restart.