Hearsay Relate users can define their working hours and have an automated text message sent on their behalf if a client contacts them outside of those set parameters.
To learn how, simply follow these steps or watch the video below:
- To set working hours, log into Hearsay Relate on your computer.
- Click Account from the navigation bar and scroll down to Working Hours.
- Checkmark the days of the week your business is open.
- For each day, designate the time at which your business opens and closes.
- Next, checkmark the box that reads “Send outside of working hours auto-reply text.”
- Click Save Changes.