Using Your Calendar
Publishing content to your social media networks helps you build relationships with your customers and prospects, while establishing thought leadership and industry expertise. Use your Calendar to manage your scheduled posts or to create a new post and schedule it to be published to your connected social account(s) on a specific date and time.
Accessing Your Calendar
Follow the steps below to access your Calendar.
- Select the Content tab along the top navigation bar.
- Select Calendar from the Content drop-down menu.
Managing Your Posts
You can change the date and time of a scheduled post, unschedule (remove) a post, or create a new post on your Calendar.
Changing the Date and Time of a Scheduled Post
There are two ways to change the date and time of a scheduled post.
- Drag and drop the scheduled post to a new date and time on your Calendar.
- Select the scheduled post and change the post time.
For detailed information on accessing and changing the Post Time, refer to the Scheduling a Post help article.
Creating a New Post
Follow the steps below to create a new post via your calendar.
- Select the date and time on which you would like to schedule the new post.
- Create your post using the Publisher tool.
Note: For more information on creating a new post, refer to the Creating a New Post help article.
Unscheduling a Post
- Select the post to unschedule on your Calendar.
- Select the Schedule button drop-down arrow.
- Select Unschedule.
- Select OK in the confirmation pop-up box.