In Hearsay, you can share original videos along with closed captions so that customers with hearing impairments can still view and enjoy your content.
To get started, follow these steps or watch the video below:
- In Hearsay, click the New Post button in the top-right corner.
- Then, click the Video icon.
- Select a video from your computer to upload.
- Appended on that image is a pencil icon. Click it, and you can add a title for your video, as well as upload a Video closed caption file.
- Once you have an .SRT video file for your video, click “Add a Caption” and choose the .SRT file from your computer.
- Designate the language that the captions are written in. You can preview how your captions will overlay on your video by clicking the Play button located on your video.
- Afterwards, click Save Details, and click Publish or Request Approval, depending on your organization’s compliance settings.