If a text message fails to send, Hearsay Relate will notify you with a red exclamation point icon next to your unsent message. This feature applies to both opt-in attestation messages and regular texts.
How to Resend a Hearsay Relate Text Message
1. Click on the red "!" icon.
2. You will be prompted to try sending it again with this pop-up message:
You will have the choice to:
- Resend: Resend the text message.
- Discard: Discards the message entirely.
- Cancel: Takes you back to the conversation. It does not discard the message and you can return at any time to try sending it again.