You can add contacts in bulk to Relate by uploading a CSV file on the Contacts page.
To add contacts in bulk:
- On the Contacts page, click Add Contacts and select Upload Your Contacts.
- Either select a CSV file from your computer, or drag a file from an open folder.
- The CSV file must contain, at least, a first name, last name, or phone number field.
- If you need to put your contacts into a .csv file, there is a sample file attached to the bottom of the article that you can download and use as a template. If you are having trouble with your .csv file, review our help center article.
- Note: If using Numbers on Mac, you might need to export your file to CSV format after editing it.
After uploading your file, a preview of the first three of your contacts appears. Make sure the columns match the appropriate Hearsay field. If they don't, use the drop downs to select the correct field.
- Click Submit.
- Review the attestation popup and respond appropriately.