Hearsay Relate makes it easy for your customers to save your contact information on their phones via Contact Cards. Like a business card but better, this allows the advisor or agent to send their name, phone number, and email address at the same time so that the customer can simply save the contact card into their address book. To verify and send your contact card, follow these steps:
- Log into Hearsay Relate on your computer and click Account Settings on the Message & Call page.
- The information listed under Your Contact Info will be the information shared with the customer.
- To send a Contact Card, click Conversations.
- Click the Attach Contact Card button in the bottom right corner. The contact card will be added to the body of the message, where the advisor or agent can include more information if necessary.
- Once sent, the customer can tap the Contact Card to view it on their phone, where they can then tap "Create New Contact”, “Add to Existing Contact”, or “Update Contact” to save the information to their address book.
This feature is also available on the Hearsay Relate mobile application. To send your Contact Card from the mobile app, simply follow the instructions below:
- Open the Conversations page.
- Click the + icon next to the message box.
- And select the Attach Contact Card button to add it to the body of the message.