The Contact Types help you to gain valuable customer journey insights by tracking where your customer is in the marketing funnel. The available contact types within Hearsay Relate are “Prospect”, “Lead”, “Client”, “Other”, and “None”. To label, change and modify Contact Types on your mobile and desktop, simply follow the instructions below:
- Go to the contact of your choice.
- Click Add Type.
- The Edit Contact page will open and click the arrow next to None to select a Contact Type.
- Click Save.
On the Hearsay Relate App:
- Open the Hearsay Relate app on your phone and open a conversation.
- Tap the “i” icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on the pencil icon in the top-right corner.
- From there, next to Contact Type, select Contact Type (Prospect, Lead, Client, Other or None).
To see this demonstrated on the Hearsay Relate App, please watch the following video: